saved to unique folder or add a path prefix options

Technical support and discussion of Newsbin Version 6 series.

saved to unique folder or add a path prefix options

Postby Px09error » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Hello..
I having a lot of files in a unique folder when newsbinpro auto unrar.
Where is the old > saved to unique folder or add a path prefix options???

Thanks
Px09error
n00b
n00b

Re: saved to unique folder or add a path prefix options

Postby Quade » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Are you using NZBfiles? If yes, Hit the "Edit" button next to the download path and then double-click $(NZBFILE) to add the NZB filename to the download path. If you're unraring into place, this should solve the unique folder problem. If you're unraring to a different folder, in the options, you can set an UnRAR path. If you so the same edit thing and add $(NZBPATH) it'll include part of the download path in the unrar path.

It's not really clear to me what you're trying to do.

6.40 won't unrar into a folder that already has files with the same name. You might find the files in a different folder or in the temp unrar folder it unrars to. That's automatic.

Basically the whole NZB Prefix thing shouldn't be needed any more. Still setting the unrar path and using NZBPATH will probably be the best thing to do.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Re: saved to unique folder or add a path prefix options

Postby Px09error » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Quade wrote:Are you using NZBfiles? If yes, Hit the "Edit" button next to the download path and then double-click $(NZBFILE) to add the NZB filename to the download path. If you're unraring into place, this should solve the unique folder problem. If you're unraring to a different folder, in the options, you can set an UnRAR path. If you so the same edit thing and add $(NZBPATH) it'll include part of the download path in the unrar path.

It's not really clear to me what you're trying to do.

6.40 won't unrar into a folder that already has files with the same name. You might find the files in a different folder or in the temp unrar folder it unrars to. That's automatic.

Basically the whole NZB Prefix thing shouldn't be needed any more. Still setting the unrar path and using NZBPATH will probably be the best thing to do.

Thanks a lot for your quick response..
I got it now. $(NZBFILE) did the trick for me.
Px09error
n00b
n00b

Return to V6 Technical Support